How to get a glowing skin? How to flawless skin? These are the questions that most of us ask the skin specialists and dermatologist. Learn here how to get clear skin naturally in simple steps. Getting clear glowing skin is a dream for all of us, especially the women. For many of us it remains a dream. But if you get to know clear skin tips, it will become a reality for you.
Best Tips For Clear Skin – How To Get A Clear Face
Some people have two different facial skin, the area near the cheeks and eyes is dry while the forehead and area around the mouth look greasy and has a darker shade. They need to treat these areas differently with different kinds of creams. Every skin type has a problem. But, where there is a will there is a way. The change needs to come from within.
If you can make it a daily routine and take care of your skin every day, you can be sure to reap the fruit of your hard work. Your skin will look flawless and shiny, even as you age. Here are some great tips for clear skin.
These tips are all natural, easily accessible which not only give you a better skin but also a healthy life. They are perfect for all the skin types.
Nutritious, Fiber Rich Diet:
Everything healthy starts from your diet. Digestive problems result in skin impurities.
- Taking in the right amount of micro-nutrients and vitamins is great for clear skin.
- Food for glowing skin should be carefully selected natural protein foods like fish, nuts and white meat, grains like buckwheat, brown rice and quinoa, vegetables like broccoli, tomato and beets are very healthy and good for the skin.
As we know there are many health benefits of drinking water and juices.
- Water cleanses the body and eliminates the toxins and waste.
- It hydrates the body and removes excess oils and dirt. 15% of our skin is made up of water.
- Drinking at least 2 liters per day gives the skin a bright, noticeable change in less than a week.
- It rids your skin from dryness and wrinkles.
- It also boosts the immune system.
- The importance of juicing for healthy skin also needs no new emphasis.
Avoid the Sun:
The sun is a great source for vitamin D. The morning sun from 7am to 9am is good for the skin. However avoiding the sun after this time is very essential. The UV rays are quite strong and they not only damage the texture of the skin but over exposure to these rays can result in skin cancer.
- Avoid the sun especially from 10, am to 2 pm as the sun rays can get really harsh, and this is a must for even normal skin care.
- Try to wear clothing that covers most of your skin and carry an umbrella if possible.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF above 45 while going outdoors.
- Soothing natural remedies are the best answer to the question of how to remove sunburn and skin tan.
The toxins and excessive secretion of oils by skin glands are the prime causes for your skin problems. Exercising regularly does not only help in keeping your weight under control, but it also stimulates blood circulation throughout your body including face.
- Sweating during exercising results in to opening up of the pores of your body including face. After exercising, take shower and wash your face to get rid of sweat and toxins. This will help in getting clear skin.
- During teenage, acne is developed mainly because of an escalation in the work of hormones. Exercising regularly helps in regulating the surge of hormones.
- To get rid of acne, read Home Remedies For Acne.
Remove makeup before sleeping:
Your skin also needs breathing. If you sleep with makeup on your face, your pores remain clogged throughout night and with clogged pores you cannot have clear skin.
It is not only that you require adequate sleep for getting clear skin and fixing the damaged tissues, but you need to sleep properly to minimize the risk of getting dirt and oil onto your face while you are sleeping, which are the main causes for acne outbreak.
- Change your pillow-cover at least once a week
- Pull your hair back while you sleep
Hydrating the body from inside and outside is important.
- Cleanse your face twice every day, washing your face more than this can result in dryness.
- The natural oils produced by the skin are required to nourish it and provide flawless beauty and skin care.
- Use cold water to cleanse your face after washing it, as warm water opens the pores which allow bacteria and dirt to enter into them.
By using cold water, the opened pores will be closed, which prevent foreign material to get into them. While washing your face use circular movements, do not scrub as it causes skin irritation. Use homemade facial for oily skin and dry skin 3 to 4 times a week.
Proper pimple and acne acre is one of the most important tips to get fair and glowing skin. It is very tempting to pop pimples if you pop the zits it will only result in scars, redness and inflammation. The infected material will be pushed further into the skin, causing more pimples! The inflammations in the dermis (inner layer of the skin) and epidermis (outer layer of the skin) are called blemishes.
So, blemishes caused by popping the pimples take longer to heal than the pimple itself. The pimples stay for three or four days, but the scars caused by fingering them stay for a lifetime. Choose which one you’d like to live with. Opt for homemade remedies for pimples and acne to stay away from side-effects.
Get the Daily Dose of Vitamin C:
One of the most important vitamins for healthy and flawless skin is vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid that helps in enhancing the complexion and preventing the appearance of the signs of skin aging. Regular intake of vitamin C improves collagen production, enhances skin brightness, keeps away age spots and pigmentation and enhances the skin’s ability to protect itself from the damage caused by the harsh UV rays of the sun.
Some of the best food sources of vitamin C are blackcurrants, broccoli, guava, grapes, kiwi fruit, strawberries, amla or Indian Goose Berries, lemon, papaya and sweet potatoes. Vitamin C can also be consumed in the form of supplements and capsules. It strengthens the capillaries of the skin for better transport of the nutrients into the skin cells and tissues.
By adding these changes to your lifestyle, you are sure to experience glowing flawless skin. Certain hygienic habit of using different towels for your face and body helps in the transmission of bacteria and fungi. These tips are natural skin care solutions which will cleanse your skin from within and provide clear skin naturally. Giving you a youthful, bright look, even people with sensitive skin will be satisfied with these results. Your body, mind and skin will feel refreshed and extremely healthy. It is important to stay fit and get enough amount of rest. Be healthy and take care of yourself!