The Internationale Funkausstellung, Berlin is one of the world’s leading trade shows for consumer electronics and home appliances, Einstein opens the IFA in 1930. It is one of the oldest industrial exhibitions in Germany. IFA offers the opportunity to exhibitors to present their latest products and developments to the general public. As of 2015 IFA is “Europe’s biggest tech show”. 245,000 visitors and 1,645 exhibitors attended IFA 2015.
IFA Berlin is a 6-day event being held from 2nd September to the 7th September 2016 at the Messe Berlin in Berlin, Germany. This event showcases products like opportunity to explore emerging trends and celebrate the premieres of new technologies and products etc. in the Electronics & Electrical Goods industry.
IFA 2016 Berlin Venue | Dates | LIVE STREAMING
Venue: Messe Berlin, Messedamm 22, D-14055 Berlin
Opening Hours: Daily from 10 am to 6 pm
Trade visitors can enter the International Trade Visitor Reception starting at 8 am.
Important Dates: September 2nd to 7th
WATCH LIVE STREAMING HERE:
Main Attractions in IFA 2016 Berlin
Here is what we can expect in IFA 2016 Berlin show :
- Samsung Gear S3 Smart Watch
- Sony Expected launch Xperia XZ and Xperia X compact
- Asus to launch the Zenwatch 3
- Moto 360 can be expected to show up at IFA
- LG V20 could be on display at IFA and Some expect LG Launches LG G flex 3
- Fitbit launches Fitbit charge 2 and Fitbit flex 2
- Huawei may unveil Mate 9 Smartphone
- IFA showcases products like TVs, PCs and Laptops every year, This year we expect Panasonic, LG, Sony and Samsung to Launch 4K TVs and Media Players
“The IFA 2016 berlin will give a boost to national and international markets. For 2016 overall, we expect stable earnings at the previous year’s level for consumer electronics products. With regard to home appliances, the IFA will continue to support the positive trend in large and small electrical appliances. Pioneering, exciting trends, developments and innovations have always been under the spotlight at the IFA. The event remains the pioneer in successful business developments, with a convincing line-up of products.”- Hans-Joachim Kamp, chairman of the supervisory board of Consumer & Home Electronics GmbH (gfu).
“The growing number of innovations and products at IFA has prompted us to create additional exhibition space outside the ExpoCenter City this year – IFA 2016 will be the biggest event.”- Dr. Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin.
So if you’re looking to get updates of your own, take a look at some of our most popular articles links here.
- What are the online stores that offer International Shipping
- Snapchat follower tricks find here more | Late Night Snap Hacks
- Newyorkers now have free access to 3,00,000 E-books
Hope this article will help you to know article heading . Making it much more memorable to read by sharing on your favorite social media.