What is Li-Fi?
Light Fidelity(Li-Fi) -The bright feature of 5G visible light communication systems. Li-Fi is an exciting breakthrough in 5G visual light communication systems and the future of wireless internet access. Li-Fi data transfer through LED(Light-emitting diode) bulbs. With Li-Fi, information hitches a ride along a spectrum visible light. Light emitting diode (LED) bulbs, transmit data when they are switched on and off so rapidly in nanoseconds, that the human eye cannot see it. This data is registered by special equipment, making it possible to provide wireless internet connectivity at a current experimental speed up to 10 Gbps, which is estimated to be 250 times faster than ‘superfast’ broadband. The vast availability of LED light bulbs will drive the future ubiquity of connectivity.
Three years ago, Haas founded pureLiFi, Which last week inked a deal with French firm Lucibel to integrates its Li-Fi technology into a new device expected in the second half of 2016.
Li-Fi is the transmission of data through illumination by taking the fiber out of fiber optics by sending data through a LED light bulb.
- Li-Fi is the transmission of data through illumination by taking the fiber out of fiber optics by sending data through a LED light bulb.
- This varies in intensity faster than Human Eye can follow.
- It is the fast and cheap wireless communication system which is optical version of the Wi-Fi.
CREATE YOUR LI-FI LED LIGHT NETWORK IN 3 STEPS
- Install the Li-Fi LED lighting that fits to you.
- Add our Li-Fi key to your mobile device.
- Download Li-Fi application on your Play Apps portal or contact to relative Network providers.
How to Li-Fi work?
Operational procedure is very simple, if the LED is on, you transmit a digital 1, if its off you transmit a 0. The LEDs can be switched on and off very quickly, which gives nice opportunities for transmitting data. Hence all that us required in some LEDs and a controller that code data into those LEDs. We have to just vary the rate at which the LED’s flicker depending upon the data we want to encode.
*Thus every light source will works as a hub for data transmission.
Advantages of Li-Fi(Light Fidelity)
- It is possible to achieve more than 10Gbps, theoretically allowing a high-definition film to be downloaded in 30sec
- Mostly powered by LEDs so it is cost efficient.
- Transmission of data is fast and easy.
- Its main advantage is it’s Bandwidth is 10,000 times than the radio waves.
Li-Fi limitations might actually be good for security. If the signal cannot travel through walls, It cannot be contained in one room, with people in offices, for example, powering their devices via the overhead lights. But lights in a kitchen could keep that internet-connected coffee maker brewing or fridge LED updated.
- RF Power Amplifier Circuit (PA)
- Printed Circuit Board(PCB)