GIFs have become one of the most popular ways to communicate on the internet. Take any video on your Android and turn it into a small animated GIF to share with friends and family. There are lots of tools available today on Google Play store for screen recording and screen capturing that records the live screen display but all these apps generate bulk sized files of screen recordings. And this can pay a load on your android storage, so here we have the alternative for it that is merging images in the form of animated GIF. As we know, clicking pictures and making GIF from them is much better than live screen recording, as it consumes less memory. Therefore, we are going to share an easy method that will help you capture screenshot in the form of GIF.
What is Animated GIF?
There is a distinct difference between GIFs and animated GIFs.
GIFs don’t have to move, and were at one time the standard image compression format before the superior JPEG and PNG formats came along.
An animated GIF is really nothing more than a series of images or frames that are displayed in succession, kind of like a cartoon flipbook.
How to create animated GIFs on Android
- First of all download and install the cool android app GIFDroid from the Google Play Store.
- Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. Select Video will open your Gallery to choose a video.
- Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF. You can slide the gray bars at the start and end to adjust which section of the video you’re using.
(Optional) You can press Edit GIF Preferences if you’d like to adjust the FPS, delay between frames, and the size of the resulting GIF.
- Select the frames from the video you’d like to use. This is a great way to cut out sections where nothing of importance is shown and reduce the size of the animation.
- Tap the Create GIF text in the bottom right-hand corner to finalize the project.
- Preview and share your GIF. You can choose to rename the GIF, make another, or even delete the one you just made.This app is also a great tool for creating profile icons or just fun things to post on the Web.