Some Gmail users might frequently need to attach a few of their email message to other persons. I think so many IT teams aware of How to attach an Email in Gmail. There are a few ways that you can attach emails to Gmail emails, rather than copy and paste the content. You can forward messages or attach an email file saved to your cloud storage or hard drive. Here are some tips for attaching emails to Gmail emails.
You can forward EMAIL messages or attach an email file saved to your cloud storage or hard drive. Here are some tips for attaching multiple emails to Gmail emails.
Attach an Email to Another Email in Gmail
Today, we’ll help you the required steps you need to take to attach an email in Gmail. To learn how you can add an email as an attachment to another email in Gmail / Google Apps, follow these few steps:
You can send multiple emails in your inbox from Gmail to another recipient by attaching actual email records to Gmail messages.
To do that, you need to save each email as PDF files; but Gmail doesn’t include any obvious choice to download messages as PDFs.
- First, open the email to save to Google Drive in Gmail, click the Print icon top right corner of your message which one you want to attach.
- That will open the Print Preview window.
- Click the “Change” in the destination section, on the left of the screen.
- Select the Save to “Google Drive Option” in the Google Cloud Print Section
- Save button at the left top of the on the Print screen.
- A PDF file will now be saved in Google Drive.
- Compose a new email message you would like to send.
- Click the Insert files using Drive icon to open the window shown directly below.
- Then next Select My Drive.
- Find your saved Gmail email PDF in Drive (it should be at the top of the list), and press the Insert button.
- You should see the Gmail PDF attached to the top of the new email as shown directly below.
Congratulations! Your PDF file is now added to your new email message.
- Click that Attachment to open a PDF preview of it in Google Chrome. You can remove the attachments by clicking their X icons.
Hope this article will help you to know “How to Attach Emails in Gmail”. Making it much more memorable to read by sharing on your favorite social media.