International shoppers, shipping is often a major pain: Items can be much cheaper on the Web than in your country, but once you factor in the shipping, so-called ‘killer’ deals start looking much less attractive. If you wanna buy something doesn’t available in your country or only available in other countries where your regional shopping sites doesn’t provide shipping, then how will you get them in your country? Well, you can ask your foreign friends to ship the item to your international address, you can use a package forwarding service or the other option would be that you find an online retailer that itself offers international shipping.
The overseas shipping charges, taxes and import duties can be significant, the delivery times would be longer but if you cannot resist the temptation to buy something that’s not available in your country, you at least have an easy option now.
This Guide will help you save a lot of money while shopping online. These sites either offer low prices on everything or really good sales and deals while catering to customers around the world
Best Online Stores Offering International Delivery
- Global – amazon.com – While searching for products on Amazon.com, turn on the option that says “AmazonGlobal Eligible” and it will only show products that can be shipped to your country. Amazon will also show the import fees during check out so you know exactly how much that product will cost.
- Global – geb.ebay.com – eBay has a Global EasyBuy program where you can buy products from international sellers in the United States. You can pay in Indian rupees and the payment is inclusive of all customs duties, taxes and freight.
- US – macys.com – You can buy clothes, bags, shoes and other fashion accessories from the largest departmental store in the US.
- shopbob.com – All the designer stuff for women.
- American – victoriassecret.com – The largest American retailer of lingerie offers international shipping on most products.
- marksandspencer.com – Marks and Specer would deliver clothes and home decor to international addresses with a flat shipping fee.
- Global – strawberrynet.com – Beauty and skin care products delivered anywhere in the world.
- nastygal.com – Fashion clothing, shoes and accessories for girls.
- Global – Overstock in ships – overstock.com – Overstock ships furniture, kitchen appliances, watches, jewellery, beauty products and more.
- Global – newegg.com – Newegg is a popular online retailer among geeks where you can find computers peripherals and components like processors and motherboards. Look for “Newegg Global Eligible’ filter to view only those products that ship internationally.
- gap.com – Clothes for men, women and kids. Also integrated with the Old Navy and Banana Republic stores.
- India – jcpenny.com – You’ll find everything for your home and wardrobe. The prices are in Indian Rupees.
- Global – jcrew.com – Clothes, wedding wear and jewellery with a flat shipping fee.
- Global – bodyshop.com – Shop for fragrances and body care products.
- Global – Home – sears.com – Electrical appliances, craftsman tools, fitness equipment and more. Borderfree handles the shipping and delivery.
- Kids Web Store – toysrus.com – Toys, toys, toys!
- shoes.com – Shoes, shoes, shoes!
- footlocker.com – Sneakers, athletic footwear and apparel.
- threadless.com – T-shirts designed by independent artists, they get a royalty just like book authors.
- Hong Kong – dx.com – Mobile phones & accessories, cameras and most other gadgets with free shipping from Hong Kong.
- China – etsy.com – This is an online marketplace where you find craft supplies, vintage posters, handmade products, stationery and more. Some of the products are shipped directly from China and hence the fees are lower.
- cafepress.com – You can get personalised clothing, stationery, accessories and more.
- Customised Clothing design – zazzle.com – Upload your own images and create customised t-shirts, mobile cases, posters and more. They even have a section for Google Doodles merchandise.
- moo.com – If you need visiting cards and flyers that stand out, look no further.
- Global – London – harrods.com – The iconic department store of London now ships stuff worldwide and you can pay via PayPal or credit cards.
- Hong Kong – play-asia.com – Based in Hong Kong, the store sells video games, movie DVDs, toys and electronic gadgets.
- bhphotovideo.com – For cameras, lenses and photography related equipments.
- Free shipping Worldwide – asos.com – The online fashion store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over £15.
- UK – clove.co.uk – This is a UK website that sells mobile phones, tablets and accessories. All phones sold on Clover are factory unlocked.
- Dubai – jadopado.com – An upcoming Dubai-based online store that sells phones, tablets, computers and accessories with free shipping but the import duties are extra.